1 cup ground almonds
1 cup graham crumbs (I used gluten free)
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 tsp pure vanilla
1 can sweetened condensed milk
5 egg yolks
150 ml freshly squeezed lime juice
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine ground almonds, graham crumbs, vanilla and butter.
3. Press crust mixture into an 8 inch pie pan.
4. In a separate bowl, gently whisk together condensed milk and egg yolks. Mix in lime juice.
5. Pour pie filling on to crust and bake for 25 minutes.
So simple! Enjoy!